1. Angel Kiss: A light but fragrant bouquet of rose and ‘muguet des bois’ blends with a touch of citrus and some light herbal notes.
2. Apple bourbon: A mix of sweet apples, cinnamon, and bourbon
3. Apple spice Cakes: A delicious blend of fresh apples and spice cake
4. Autumn Spice: A reminiscent of a fall walk with notes cedarwood and fir needles anchored with cinnamon, coriander and jasmine
5. Baby powder: The soft and gentle fragrance of baby powder
6. Banana Nut bread: Rich buttery notes of fresh-baked banana nut bread, gently spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg
7. Bay leaf: A strong accurate green bay leaf fragrance
8. Black cherry: an extremely strong aroma of ripened sweet black cherries.
9. Black pepper: A beautiful softly-spiced black pepper fragrance, not sharp or overpowering, easy on the nose
10. Blueberry cheese cake: sweet, yummy decadence starting with Tahitian vanilla, rich creamy butter and ripe blueberries atop a crumbly graham cracker crust.
11. Blueberry Pie: Ripe summer berries with bursting blueberry notes, warmed with cookie pie crust.:
12. Bubble gum: an aroma of a sweet, juicy childhood bubble gum.
13. Buttermilk Pancakes: Fresh rich buttermilk, freshly baked cake, sweet cream butter, and maple syrup; nice lingering vanilla base note.
14. Cappuccino: a rich strong fresh brewed coffee with heavy cream and sugar.
15. Caramel Apple Sweet, tart, light and cheerful, a great authentic apple with a buttery toffee aroma
16. Caramel: a buttery, toffee caramel aroma
17. Cedarwood: A warm woody masculine cedarwood fragrance
18. Chestnut and brown sugar: A strong rich autumnal fragrance with top notes of caramel, brown sugar, nuts, maple and butter, followed by powdery middle notes, on a fresh, full-bodied base note of chestnut.
19. Chocolate: A deliciously accurate rich and creamy milk chocolate aroma.
20. Christmas: Christmas memories fragrance begins with top notes of orange peel and cranberry sauce; flowing nicely into middle notes of cinnamon sticks and freshly ground cloves; with base notes of evergreen and pinecones
21. Christmas spice: a blend of, nutmeg, basil, balsam, fir and warm spices
22. Cinnamon Stix: The intense aroma of freshly ground cinnamon bark
23. Coco butter: A smooth seductive cocoa butter fragrance, rich but light and delicately chocolatey
24. Coffee Cake: has buttery and cinnamon top notes, a heart of caramel coffee and a well-rounded nutty, vanilla base
25. Coffee: A rich strong highly aromatic coffee fragrance.
26. Country Spice: A light, casual cinnamon and kitchen spice
27. Cranberry muffin: The aroma of a freshly baked b cranberry muffin. Top notes scent of sweet crisp tart cranberries with orange zests, middle notes of butter cake, and base notes of vanilla and almond
28. Egg Nog: Creamy vanilla buttercream blended with cinnamon, nutmeg and clove
29. Eucalyptus: The fresh invigorating minty scent of the Australian Eucalyptus tree.
30. Fresh Ginger: spicy herbal scent
31. Gingerbread: A gorgeous spicy sweet fresh-baked gingerbread fragrance
32. Grandma’s Kitchen: A heart-warming spicy blend of rich creamy vanilla with a touch of fresh ground cinnamon sticks
33. Green tea: A clean blend of sparkling citrus and mint tea.
34. Harvest: A gorgeous strong spicy blend of cinnamon bark and clove bud on a base of powdery musk
35. Honey: as close to the aroma of real honey as it gets! If you like the smell of honey
36. Jasmine tuberose: A beautiful powerful sweet floral strong heady rich exotic scent
37. Lavender: A strong soothing French lavender fragrance
38. Loved Up: A wonderfully captivating complex blend of sweet mandarin orange, bergamot and tangerine with hints of fresh peaches, strawberries and raspberries on a bed of white musk.( Lovespell Dupe)
39. Mango: A smell of freshly sliced ripened mango
40. Maple Buttercream: A rich sweet sticky aroma of warm maple sugar with gorgeous aroma of buttery buttercream frosting with hints of vanilla
41. Maple Syrup: A rich sweet sticky aroma of warm maple sugar and butter.
42. Nag champa: The aroma of incense: patchouli, sandalwood, and dragon's blood working together to create this wonderful blend
43. Nutmeg: A strong sharp warm spicy raw nutmeg scent.
44. Peaches and Cream: A decadent, delicious peaches & cream scent. Top notes of juicy peach, berries, floral apple and plum. Heart notes of vanilla, coconut with nuances of banana and pineapple. Powder at the base.
46. Pumpkin Pie: A true-to-life fragrance with notes of pumpkin, spices, and a touch of vanilla whipped cream.
48. Red hot cinnamon: aroma of red hot cinnamon candies
49. Roasted chestnut:
50. Rock candy: Super-sweet vanilla with ripe strawberries and delicate floral notes of violet and jasmine.
51. Rosemary: A strong cool fresh green rosemary fragrance
52. Sandalwood: a woody bouquet of cedar and sandalwood with rose and jasmine.
56. Strudel and spice: Warm bakery notes of vanilla sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar.
57. Sugar cookie: a warm butter cookie, with a background of vanilla